From (Since) 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self managed superannuation funds, Basat Pty Ltd trading as Sander Partners Accountants & Advisors has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (SAN) – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd (NTAA).
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
The people at this practice authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and self managed superannuation fund advice are:
Matthew Sander – Authorised Representative No. 124 4660
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation arrangements, please ask to make an appointment to speak with us.
The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee (No.430062), and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA.
The NTAA has been a leading provider of education for accountants for over 20 years, delivering specialist knowledge in taxation issues and Self Managed Superannuation Funds. Our practice is pleased to be a member of this association, and benefits from the education they provide.